[Spacetalk] https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/pia22810.jpg

Gabe Gabrielle gabe at educatemotivate.com
Fri Nov 23 01:15:43 CST 2018

good morning from Denmark,

Would like to wish all those who celebrate a very Happy Thanksgiving…I have been in Norway or Denmark 5 out of the last 6 Thanksgivings…I am always so thankful for the wonderful opportunities visiting schools have given me as well as the mazing interlace with kids…

I qnt to get this to you to remind everyone that on Monday, 3 pm, New York time, a mission to Mars will land…it will be live from Mars…I hope as many of you as possible will take this opportunity to see this as it is such a rare and amazing opportunity…

the missions called InSight…I will include links, please check it out…also a couple of pictures from yesterday, which I don’t normally do but wanted to share…

we have to remember to always do our best, enjoy everything we do, live in the present, make each day special, let those we care about most know, smile and have fun...   :-) :-) love ya, Gabe

For NASA's InSight Mars Lander, All Systems Are Go for Monday Touchdown <http://click.emails.purch.com/?qs=ef2c31429fec1a94d2273f67c00888b79621e8541edacc07c29d98b085babfeb396418c9648b757e17d92c049818418d70eb5d5ab91f609736cec67f241c6af9>