[Spacetalk] www.nasa.gov

Gabe Gabrielle gabe at educatemotivate.com
Sun Sep 13 23:41:53 CDT 2015

Hi all,
 I think we (actually my daughter, Gabrielle), my part was to call her:-) have the problems solved…..so this will be my last week…..I know it will go by very fast and a new chapter in life…..will continue to stay involved through Nasa’s Speakers Bureau and of course, visiting schools, as being with the kids has been my favorite thing to do….I hope you were able to get the kids signed up and can follow along as the mission preps….hopefully print and display their boarding passes for the March Launch…Recently there were 9 astronauts on the space station, normally have a crew of 6….  including Denmark’s first astronaut, Andreas Mogensen, of whomI am eternally grateful since it was indirectly supporting his trip to space that got me my first trip to Denmark, which turned out to be so amazing….it is really getting late so I will get this off…..we have to remember to always do our best, enjoy everything we do, live in the present, make each day special, let those we care about most know, smile & have fun…gabe

On Sept. 13, 2015, the moon was partially obscured the sun from view in southern Africa and much of Antarctica during a partial solar eclipse….did any of you in SA see this?

Hubble Sees a Galactic Sunflower <http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwOTExLjQ4OTkxMzYxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDkxMS40ODk5MTM2MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MTg2NTQ5JmVtYWlsaWQ9Zm9yZGdhYmVAbmV0emVyby5jb20mdXNlcmlkPWZvcmRnYWJlQG5ldHplcm8uY29tJmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&100&&&http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/hubbles-galactic-sunflower?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery>
09/11/2015 08:42 AM EDT

The arrangement of the spiral arms in the galaxy Messier 63, seen here in an image from the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, recall the pattern at the center of a sunflower.

Memories of KSC:

Buffett’s New Enemy
Buffett just confirmed his worst fear. Click here for his warning.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/55f65012485d65011444cst04duc