[Spacetalk] FW: http://www.nasa.gov/index.html

Gabrielle, George F. (KSC-ISC-4011)[URS Federal Technical Services, Inc.] george.f.gabrielle at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 10 08:52:48 CDT 2015

Hi all,
I tried to send this from home, it doesn’t seem to be going through, not sure why....if any of you did get this twice, once from gabe at educatemotivate.com<mailto:gabe at educatemotivate.com>   please let me know.....thanks....gabe

From: Gabe Gabrielle [mailto:gabe at educatemotivate.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:46 AM
To: Gabrielle, George F. (KSC-ISC-4011)[URS Federal Technical Services, Inc.]
Subject: Fwd: http://www.nasa.gov/index.html

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gabe Gabrielle <gabe at educatemotivate.com<mailto:gabe at educatemotivate.com>>
Subject: http://www.nasa.gov/index.html
Date: September 9, 2015 at 11:59:16 PM EDT
To: spacetalk at educatemotivate.com<mailto:spacetalk at educatemotivate.com>
Cc: Gabe EducateMotivate <gabe at educatemotivate.com<mailto:gabe at educatemotivate.com>>

Good morning all,
 I hope this will get to you, still trying to sort out issues with home email and getting to you….time is really winding down as well as this week is 9/11….I believe most of you know of my involvement…also computer is down at work so can’t even send from there….just a week left so really want to try to get some things done. I am still getting more requests speak, which is fine but really looking to Sept and Oct, maybe the beginning of Nov too…wishing you all a wonderful day…..we have to remember to always do our best, enjoy everything we do, live in the present, make each day special, let those we care about most know, smile & have fun. Gabe
NASA Television to Broadcast Friday Return of Space Station Crew
[Three International Space Station crew members are set to return aboard the Soyuz TMA-16M spacecraft.]<http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/m15-136.jpg>
Three International Space Station crew members are set to return aboard the Soyuz TMA-16M spacecraft, which has been docked to the station since March.
Credits: NASA
Three crew members aboard the International Space Station are scheduled to leave the orbiting laboratory and return to Earth Friday, Sept. 11. NASA Television will provide complete coverage of their departure and landing.
Expedition 44 commander Gennady Padalka of the Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos) and visiting crew members Andres Mogensen of ESA (European Space Agency) and Aidyn Aimbetov of the Kazakh Space Agency will undock their Soyuz TMA-16M spacecraft from the space station at 5:29 p.m. EDT and land in Kazakhstan at 8:51 p.m. (6:51 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 12, Kazakhstan time).
Activities and NASA TV coverage times, all Eastern, are as follows:
·         1:45 p.m. -- Farewell and hatch closure coverage (hatch closure scheduled for 2 p.m.)
·         5 p.m. -- Undocking coverage (undocking scheduled for 5:29 p.m.)
·         7:30 p.m. -- Deorbit burn and landing coverage (deorbit burn scheduled for 7:59 p.m., with landing at 8:51 p.m.)
·         10 p.m. -- Video file of hatch closure, undocking and landing activities
The three crew members’ return will wrap up 168 days in space for Padalka since launching from Kazakhstan in March. Mogensen and Aimbetov spent 10 days in space, arriving at the station Sept. 4 with Sergey Volkov of Roscosmos. The trio delivered a new Soyuz spacecraft that will return NASA astronaut Scott Kelly and Mikhail Kornienko of Roscosmos at the end of their one-year mission<http://www.nasa.gov/content/one-year-crew> next March, along with Volkov. With landing, Padalka will have logged a record 879 days in space on five flights, more than two months longer than cosmonaut Sergei Krikalev, the previous record holder. At the time of undocking, Expedition 45 will formally begin aboard the station under Kelly’s command, along with crew mates Kornienko, NASA’s Kjell Lindgren, Russian cosmonauts Volkov and Oleg Kononenko and Kimiya Yui of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency. Expedition 45 will continue research and operational support of the station as it passes through the 15th anniversary of a permanent human presence on the laboratory that will be marked on Nov. 2.
For NASA TV streaming video, schedule and downlink information, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/nasatv
For more information about the International Space Station, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/station

International Space Station Transits the Sun<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwOTA4LjQ4ODMzNzUxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDkwOC40ODgzMzc1MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MTg0MjY2JmVtYWlsaWQ9Zm9yZGdhYmVAbmV0emVyby5jb20mdXNlcmlkPWZvcmRnYWJlQG5ldHplcm8uY29tJmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&100&&&http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/international-space-station-transits-the-sun?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery>

09/08/2015 08:17 AM EDT

[Image removed by sender.]

This composite image made from five frames shows the International Space Station, with a crew of nine onboard, in silhouette as it transits the sun at roughly 5 miles per second, Sunday, Sept. 6, 2015.

GABE’S MEMORIES:
 [cid:A5D4627C-C8EC-44B7-9215-8317A9D6921B]

[cid:E1CBB366-9E3E-4C58-82FA-228E3ACE34C6]

[cid:image002.png at 01D0EBAE.65D32E40]<http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3256/?u=http://newsletter.adsonar.com/nwrss/iMapRedirector?placementId=1560786&plid=379054&pid=2070767&ps=36140222&rotation=4&type=2&pos=0&zw=500&zh=70&v=5&url=NA&uid=>[Image removed by sender.]