[Spacetalk] http://www.nasa.gov/index.html

Gabe Gabrielle gabe at educatemotivate.com
Thu Oct 1 04:14:46 CDT 2015

Good morning all,
 I hope your week is going great. I wanted to get this to you so hopefully you can share the launch and docking with the kids. Even if the time is not during your class, NASA TV  http://www.nasa.gov/nasatv <http://www.nasa.gov/nasatv>  will replay the launch and docking. The launches from Russia are very interesting as will be the docking. We have to remember to always do our best, enjoy everything we do, live in the present, make each day special, let those we care about most know, keep things in perspective, be thankful for the good in our lives, smile & have fun! Gabe

NASA TV to Air Space Station Cargo Ship Launch, Docking
 <http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/m15-144_iss_progress_61.jpg>
 <applewebdata://2F92B763-42FA-47A9-8B6C-967D0EA8938B>
NASA Television will provide live coverage of the next launch and docking of an unpiloted Russian cargo spacecraft, Progress 61, to resupply the International Space Station Thursday, Oct. 1. NASA TV coverage will begin at 12:30 p.m. EDT.

ISS Progress 61 is scheduled to launch from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan at 12:49 p.m. EDT (10:49 p.m. Baikonur time) on a fast-track, four-orbit journey to the orbital outpost.
Loaded with more than three tons of food, fuel and supplies for the Expedition 45 crew, the new Progress is scheduled to automatically link up to the rear port of the Zvezda service module about six hours after launch at 6:54 p.m. NASA TV coverage of rendezvous and docking will begin at 6:15 p.m.
The Progress will spend two months at the station before departing in early December for its deorbit into Earth’s atmosphere where it will burn up with a load of station trash over the Pacific Ocean.
For NASA TV streaming video, schedule and downlink information, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/nasatv <http://www.nasa.gov/nasatv>
For more information about the International Space Station, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/station <http://www.nasa.gov/station>

A Fresh Perspective on an Extraordinary Cluster of Galaxies <http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwOTMwLjQ5NjczNDIxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDkzMC40OTY3MzQyMSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MTk2OTk0JmVtYWlsaWQ9Zm9yZGdhYmVAbmV0emVyby5jb20mdXNlcmlkPWZvcmRnYWJlQG5ldHplcm8uY29tJmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&100&&&http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chandra/a-fresh-perspective-on-an-extraordinary-cluster-of-galaxies.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery>
09/30/2015 08:00 AM EDT

Galaxy clusters are often described by superlatives. After all, they are huge conglomerations of galaxies, hot gas, and dark matter and represent the largest structures in the Universe held together by gravity.