[Spacetalk] http://www.nasa.gov/index.html

Gabrielle, George F. (KSC-ISC-4011)[URS Federal Technical Services, Inc.] george.f.gabrielle at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 16 06:31:26 CDT 2015

Good morning all,
 I hope your week is going great....that you were able to see the launch and can see the docking of the supply ship to the ISS....the launch from here was fantastic....crystal clear, blue sky....the sound was very loud....really fun to be here for these amazing launches...it never gets old for me...I meet so many amazing people as I travel to so many schools literally all over the world...it is difficult for me to comprehend how this evolved and how many thousands of kids are now friends....one of these most special people is Janet of Janet's Planet...she does so much to bring joy and fun to learning, is such a great role model for young girls with her never ending enthusiasm and wonderful smile...I've mentioned her before and hope you will add her to your contacts as her programs is geared towrds teaching... www.janetsplanet.com<http://www.janetsplanet.com>  I know it can be a big asset for you with lessons and the kids...please see the info below...I hope you will involve the kids, especially with this being on Pluto as the kids really seem fascinated with Pluto....I get asked about Pluto more than all the other planets combined....it is difficult to believe how fast time goes, many of the schools will finish next month for the summer...that is why it is so important for us to enjoy the present and make the most of each day as we pass through it...we must remember to always do our best, enjoy everything we do, make each day special, live in the present, let those we care about most know, smile & have fun.... Gabe

I'm inviting you all to participate in our Janet's Planet #DearPluto Project!
Details can be found here: janetsplanet.org/dear-pluto<http://janetsplanet.org/dear-pluto>
Have your students write or video their letter and send to me at janet at janetspalnet.com<mailto:janet at janetspalnet.com>.
Here are Pluto facts and videos about our Project.  I'd love it if you would consider participating!

http://janetsplanet.org/dearpluto-pluto-facts-for-you-to-ponder/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu6CyQRiLzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLjLZEnnOC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCuVJP-HrFA
Have fun!

Cosmic Peace,
--
Janet Ivey
Janet's Planet, Inc.

 <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F7BC3F1240213F5> ScienceCasts
Short videos on fun, unusual topics from NASA's science missions.
> Watch Videos<http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F7BC3F1240213F5>

Research that will help prepare NASA astronauts and robotic explorers for future missions to Mars is among the two tons of cargo on its way to the International Space Station aboard SpaceX's Dragon spacecraft. Dragon launched on a Falcon 9 rocket at 4:10 p.m. EDT Tuesday, April 14. At 7 a.m. EDT on Friday, April 17, the Dragon spacecraft will catch up to the station, where the crew will capture it with the robotic arm.
More: Falcon 9 Roars Skyward to Send Dragon on Supply Run to Station<http://www.nasa.gov/content/falcon-9-roars-skyward-to-send-dragon-on-supply-run-to-station/>