[Spacetalk] http://www.nasa.gov/

Gabrielle, George F. (KSC-ISC-4011)[URS Federal Technical Services, Inc.] george.f.gabrielle at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 19 06:42:16 CST 2014

Good morning all,
 Well we are in full winter mode as the temperature has dipped into the 40s (5C)...came in with a ski jacket, hat, mittens (thank you Sissel) and ready to prepare for Norway next month....the great thing is by Sat it will be 84 (27C) and will be in the pool working on the tan...tomorrow I will be visiting 3 schools, Frost, Clark, and Roosevelt Elementary to participate in "the great American teach In" an annual event in Tampa....I think I have been doing this for about 6 years and actually have been to this area on numerous occasions throughout the school year....it is a long drive so I will be on the road tomorrow morning about 5am... this a day when the kids have people from all walks of life visit the school to speak with them about opportunities in different careers. I think it is wonderful for the kids and it is a privilege to be a small part of their fun day. I wish you all a wonderful day, we have to remember to always do our best, enjoy everything we do, live in the present, let the people we care about most know, be appreciative of the good in our lives, smile and have fun... Gabe
Remember to go to the subject link for all the updates as well as great info related to all areas of NASA...also don't forget for the pictures below, there are link to addition info...

Another awesome picture which brings back so many wonderful memories..

http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/
 <http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/> Spot The Station
Get email or text alerts for ISS sighting opportunities near you.
> Learn More<http://spotthestation.nasa.gov>

http://women.nasa.gov/
Women @ NASA
 <http://women.nasa.gov/>
*       > Learn More<http://women.nasa.gov/>
*       > White House Blog: The Future Women of Science and Space Exploration<http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/10/15/future-women-science-and-space-exploration>

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F7BC3F1240213F5
ScienceCasts
Short videos on fun, unusual topics from NASA's science missions.
*        <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F7BC3F1240213F5>