[Spacetalk] https://www.nasa.gov/index.html

Gabe Gabrielle gabe at educatemotivate.com
Thu Mar 2 22:49:41 CST 2017

Hi all,
  good morning, I hope you have had a wonderful week….I think many schools overseas are on their “winter break” next week….I know the kids are looking forward traveling and enjoying fun adventures at this time of the year…at the presentations I always speak with the kids about seeing the ISS from their home….the link is below….I hope you will check it out….everything is going great here….wishing you all a wonderful weekend….we have to remember to always do our best, enjoy everything we do, live in the present, make each day special, be appreciative of the good in our lives, let those we care about most know, smile & have fun! gabe

How to See the Space Station From the Ground:   http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/ <http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/>

For the 1st time, scientists measured rapidly varying temps in hot gas emanating around a black hole: http://go.nasa.gov/2m1ubYl  <https://t.co/KicD9KeAtO> @NASANuSTAR <https://twitter.com/NASANuSTAR>

Not rocket science…but science on rockets! Today, three rockets launched from Alaska to study auroras: http://go.nasa.gov/2my0QYq  <https://t.co/Td3aCpWFsa>

Happy 20th birthday to @NASA_Hubble <https://twitter.com/NASA_Hubble>’s Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph, used to separate light into wavelengths: http://go.nasa.gov/2lUxmTh  <https://t.co/gr1Q8z0DG1>

 <https://spaceflightnow.com/2017/03/01/nasa-buys-up-to-five-more-seats-on-future-soyuz-missions/>
NASA buys up to five more seats on future Soyuz missions <https://spaceflightnow.com/2017/03/01/nasa-buys-up-to-five-more-seats-on-future-soyuz-missions/> (approx $80 Million per seat)

NASA has purchased two seats on Russian Soyuz capsules launching later this year and in early 2018 to expand the crew on the U.S. segment of the International Space Station from three to four, and reserved options to fly astronauts on Soyuz spacecraft in 2019 if commercial rides are not available in time.