[Spacetalk] undeliverable

Gabe Gabrielle gabe at educatemotivate.com
Sun Dec 10 01:44:54 CST 2017

hi all,

 over the last couple of weeks I have added so many new members but I am also getting so many undeliverable…I’ve tried to figure out what I may have misinterpreted with the spelling and sent them against still having major issues….but really having a difficult time...

I am going to send this to see the latest rejects, then I will send another with them listed…if you know someone who signed up to get the group email, please check to see if they received it..if the did not, have them email me here so I can add them or if you know of anyone who would like to added, send me their email as well

thank you all so much…it has simply been an amazing two weeks with more to come :-) :-)  gabe