[Spacetalk] https://www.nasa.gov/index.html

Gabe Gabrielle gabe at educatemotivate.com
Mon Nov 14 22:02:06 CST 2016

good morning all,
 I want to quickly wish you a wonderful day and remind you of the open NASA feed on Thursday for the Great American Teach In... Also the launch of three astronauts to the ISS on Thursday is amazing to watch as the Russians have great coverage from inside the ship….remember NASA has replays on  NASA TV will cover it http://www.nasa.gov/nasatv <http://www.nasa.gov/nasatv> as does https://spaceflightnow.com Tomorrow I will be going to Frost Elementary and Giunta Middle schools which I so enjoy….and then tomorrow evening I will be presenting to a team of visiting British Swim instructors….it will be a long day as I have to get up around 4:15 am and will not get home until after 10pm... we have to remember to always do our best, enjoy everything we do, live in the present, make each day special, let those we care about most know, smile & have fun…gabe

          in case you didn’t see the beautiful moon last night, here’re a couple of interesting views
In

Supermoon and Expedition 50 Soyuz
 <https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/30678128460_542587097d_o.jpg>
The moon, or supermoon, is seen rising behind the Soyuz rocket at the Baikonur Cosmodrome launch pad in Kazakhstan, Monday, Nov. 14, 2016. NASA astronaut Peggy Whitson, Russian cosmonaut Oleg Novitskiy of Roscosmos, and European Space Agency astronaut Thomas Pesquet will launch from the Baikonur Cosmodrome to the International Space Station <http://www.nasa.gov/press-release/next-space-station-crew-set-for-launch-nov-17-watch-live-on-nasa-tv> at 3:20 p.m. EST, Nov. 17 (2:20 a.m., Nov. 18, Kazakh time). All three will spend approximately six months on the orbital complex. A supermoon occurs when the moon’s orbit is closest (perigee) to Earth.

The Soyuz MS-03 Rocket Rolls Out to its Launchpad
 <https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/nhq201611140023.jpg>
 Back to Gallery <https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/expeditions/expedition50/gallery.html>
nhq201611140023 (Nov. 14, 2016) --- The Soyuz rocket is rolled out by train to the launch pad at the Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan, Monday, Nov. 14, 2016. NASA astronaut Peggy Whitson, Russian cosmonaut Oleg Novitskiy of Roscosmos, and ESA astronaut Thomas Pesquet will launch from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan the morning of November 18 (Kazakh time.) All three will spend approximately six months on the orbital complex. Photo Credit: (NASA/Bill Ingalls)