[Spacetalk] http://www.nasa.gov/

Lucyk, John john_lucyk at scps.k12.fl.us
Thu Sep 24 11:49:59 CDT 2015

Dear Gabe,

I will tell my wife that you are o.k.

Best Regards,

John

John Lucyk, Gifted Teacher

Wilson Elementary School

407-320-6982

John_Lucyk at scps.k12.fl.us

________________________________
From: Spacetalk <spacetalk-bounces at educatemotivate.com> on behalf of Gabe Gabrielle <gabe at educatemotivate.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 11:50 AM
To: spacetalk at educatemotivate.com
Subject: [Spacetalk] http://www.nasa.gov/

Good morning all,
 I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to respond to my email yesterday...I never expected so many replies....all so caring and heartwarming.....I wanted to let everyone know I am doing great, feeling fine and can't wait to get back to full speed....but will follow the Dr's instruction {or try :-)} with whatever limitations he prescribes.....wishing everyone a wonderful day, we have to remember to always do our best, enjoy everything we do, live in the present, make each day special, let those we care about most know, keep things in perspective, smile and have fun! gabe

Veil Nebula Supernova Remnant
http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/veil-nebula-supernova-remnant

[http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/hs-2015-29-a-xlarge_web.jpg]<http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/veil-nebula-supernova-remnant>

Veil Nebula Supernova Remnant
NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has unveiled in stunning detail a small section of the Veil Nebula - expanding remains of a massive star that exploded about 8,000 years ago.
Read more...<http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/veil-nebula-supernova-remnant>

[Nebula in brilliant colors stretching from diagonal lower left to upper right]<http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/hs-2015-29-a-xlarge_web.jpg>

NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has unveiled in stunning detail a small section of the expanding remains of a massive star<http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/hubble-zooms-in-on-shrapnel-from-an-exploded-star> that exploded about 8,000 years ago.

Called the Veil Nebula, the debris is one of the best-known supernova remnants, deriving its name from its delicate, draped filamentary structures. The entire nebula is 110 light-years across, covering six full moons on the sky as seen from Earth, and resides about 2,100 light-years away in the constellation Cygnus, the Swan.

This view is a mosaic of six Hubble pictures of a small area roughly two light-years across, covering only a tiny fraction of the nebula's vast structure.

This close-up look unveils wisps of gas, which are all that remain of what was once a star 20 times more massive than our sun. The fast-moving blast wave from the ancient explosion is plowing into a wall of cool, denser interstellar gas, emitting light. The nebula lies along the edge of a large bubble of low-density gas that was blown into space by the dying star prior to its self-detonation.

Milky Way's Black Hole Shows Signs of Increased Chatter<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwOTIzLjQ5NDE3NDIxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDkyMy40OTQxNzQyMSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MTkzMTMxJmVtYWlsaWQ9Zm9yZGdhYmVAbmV0emVyby5jb20mdXNlcmlkPWZvcmRnYWJlQG5ldHplcm8uY29tJmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&100&&&http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chandra/milky-way-s-black-hole-shows-signs-of-increased-chatter.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery>
[cid:B6921453-60C8-405B-B0D6-2B323D88A567]
[Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. Virtually all written communications to or from School District Personnel are public records available to the public and media upon request. E-mail sent or received on the School District system will be considered public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to State Law.]