[Spacetalk] http://www.nasa.gov/index.html

Gabrielle, George F. (KSC-ISC-4011)[URS Federal Technical Services, Inc.] george.f.gabrielle at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 24 07:43:50 CDT 2015

Good morning all,
 I think the only schools left are in Denmark but not sure :) for those of you who may still have a few days left...almost there...I've seen so many pictures on FB of the kids in Norway, Denmark, & Qatar completing major milestones...congratulations to all as well as everyone in the US and around the world...it is so much fun to share the excitement and optimism for their future...the kids will help shape our world and I believe we are in good hands as so many kids really want to do well and make a difference...many thanks to all the teachers who guide them, encourage them, and teach  them in so many different ways to be prepared for life ahead....tomorrow I will be going to the Early Learning Center in St. Augustine, FL for a summer camp presentation to speak with the kids, some as young as 3 ½ with the majority between 4-6, and a few 7 & 8...so it will be a little different but I am sure so much  fun too...the beautiful pictures are majestic  Auroras from the ISS and from the ground...the SpaceX launch is now schedule for Sunday, the 28th at 10:21 Eastern Time with live coverage on NASATV http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html   Also New Horizons is closing in on Pluto with its historic 10 year mission, get live updates at http://www.nasa.gov/feature/new-from-nasas-new-horizons-increasing-variety-on-plutos-close-approach-hemisphere-and-a Wishing you a wonderful day....we must always remember to do our best, enjoy everything we do, live in the present, make each day special, let those we care about most know, be appreciative of the good in our lives, smile & have fun. Gabe

A SpaceX Dragon spacecraft is to lift off aboard a Falcon 9 rocket Sunday at 10:21 a.m. EDT loaded with more than 4,000 pounds of experiments and supplies. The payloads include hardware and other critical materials for more than 30 student experiments as well as 35 scientific investigations to be performed by astronauts during Expeditions 44 and 45.
 <http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/m15-078.jpg>

 How Pluto's moons behave and how these new discoveries are being used in the planning for the New Horizons Pluto flyby in July.