[Spacetalk] FW: View the Latest Edition of "This Week at NASA" (Published April 25, 2014)

Gabrielle, George F. (KSC-ISC-4011)[URS Federal Technical Services, Inc.] george.f.gabrielle at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 29 07:07:50 CDT 2014

Hi all,
  Just wanted to add I have been coordinating with a school in Orland to visit on May 15th. We had a computer "glitch" and I lost all the info....can you please contact me so we can sort out the final details....Thanks, Gabe

View the Latest Edition of "This Week at NASA" (Published April 25, 2014)

View the latest "This Week at NASA" produced by NASA Television for features on agency news and activities. Stories in this program include:

*         Earth Day 2014

*         Humans to Mars

*         Space Station Spacewalk

*         Two-day Rendezvous Test

*         Science & Engineering Festival

*         FIRST Robotics Championship

*         New Hubble Exhibit

*         New Testing Partnership

To watch this edition of "This Week at NASA" dated April 25, 2014, click on the image below:

[cid:image001.png at 01CF5B22.5F695CF0]<http://youtu.be/sVrwp4sMK_c>

Watch the Video

You also may access this edition of "This Week at NASA" at: http://youtu.be/sVrwp4sMK_c

This Week at NASA" and other NASA features are available at http://www.nasa.gov under NASA Multimedia, http://www.youtube.com/nasatelevision and iTunes.

This notice is being sent agencywide to all employees by NASA INC in the Office of Communications at NASA Headquarters.